Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Inktober No. 2 - Found another black widow in our house

So i drew a crypt fiend. I'm setting a goal of drawing each night when Trace and I watch something. It's october so hopefully we'll get some good horror inspiration.

I'm also trying to be a bit more fluid and fast. Laying down blue pencil for basic shapes, ad then just filling it in real quick with pencil and a tad of shading.

Not rendered much, but 45 mins (an episode of supernatural) is rushing it for me. I'm slow, so hopefully these exercises will help get me moving faster and getting better.


3 comments:

  1. We found a black widow in our house too. Freaked me out because it was on the living room floor where Ava crawls all the time. Scary!!! What are you guys doing to get rid of them?


    Your drawing is good. Freaks me out! I hate spiders! They are evil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch rules! Not only was that black widow in our house, it was just chillin' on one of Ava's pink tutus, like it was a little pink web. I snap a few pictures before dispatching the poisonous and dangerous beauty. Sorry spidies, my daughter is cuter even than thou!

    Some spiders are dangerous due to venom, but I think some people blow things WAY out of proportion.

    http://www.kptv.com/story/23272861/police-respond-to-911-call-about-massive-freaking-spider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say disposing of the spider, lol.

      Delete